Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ciao!

As some of you may already know, I am currently studying abroad in Florence!  Florence is a city full of diversity, history, and beauty.  I have only been here for a little over a week, and it has been amazing.  Since this place is so amazing, I wanted to share it with you through my new super duper cool blog.  Before I begin, I would just like to explain why it is called Breaking Glass.  The reason is because within the first 2 days we have been here, my roomies and I decided that it would be cute if we had a "family dinner".  Everything was going great, the pasta was delicious, the bread was fresher than a newborns bottom mixed with olive oil and parmesan cheese , the wine perfectly complimented the food, until... BAM! We heard this huge clash from the kitchen. We ran in to see what happened and lone behold, the glass that covered our stove was completely shattered into billions of pieces making it dysfunctional.  Then recently (when I say recently I mean 45 mins ago) I was by that same stove and knocked over a glass bottle of new delicious red wine.  The moral of the story is to NOT have glass by/ near/ or covering a stove because it WILL break. With that said, I hope you all enjoy my blog.  I miss and love you all.

P.S.  Just in case if you guys were wondering, our stove is completely usable now with a new glass top on its way.

-Ellyse

No comments:

Post a Comment