Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paradiso

AKA Cinque Terre. Where exactly is Cinque Terre you ask?  Well it is a part of Italy that sits along the Mediterranean consisting of 5 lands (hence the name Cinque Terre). Cinque Terre is unbelievably beautiful... SO beautiful, that I had to keep asking myself "Is this real life? Am I actually here??”  I have wanted to go here since I knew I was studying abroad in Italy, and the fact that I was able to physically insert myself in the countless dreamy images I've scanned on the Internet during lectures was unreal to me.  What made it even more special was the fact that I was able to enjoy this trip with one of my best friends *shout out to Emiko Gomez*.  Even though I have nothing but positive things to say about Cinque Terre, there was one negative. No matter how many pictures I took, I felt like none of them really gave Cinque Terre justice. In my opinion, you all should just visit this place yourself, or at least retire here? Maybe go for your honeymoon? Golden birthday? Give yourself a reason to save up some money and come here so you can witness what I did!! I’m just saying…














One of the local specialties: white wine 

Another local specialty: PESTTOOO




5 comments: